The Southern Marin Fire Protection District has the following open position:
PART TIME FINANCE ASSISTANT
Under general direction, serves as the Finance Assistant to the Finance Manager.
Examples of duties: The following duties include but are not limited to this position:
- Biweekly accounts payable and filing
- Bank deposits
- Monthly budget reports
- Biweekly payroll and reporting
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks is required
- 5 years’ experience in bookkeeping preferred
- Attention to detail and adherence to procedures
- Ability to follow instructions
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage details in a timely and accurate manner.
- Excellent and professional (written and verbal) communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility, ability to work as a team member.
- Clerical, record keeping, AR/AP experience required
- Ability to respect the needs of security and confidentiality required by the agency.
- Valid California Class C Driver's License
Up to 24 hours a week will be needed, but the days can be flexible based on mutually agreed upon schedules (position will start out at one day per week)
Pay & Benefits:
Starting at $40/hour. This is a part-time hourly position with no benefits offered.
Must pass a background check which will include a drug screen test.
This position will remain open until filled.
Please fill out our 2019 SMFD General Job Application below and send along with your resume to Liza Andre, Human Resources Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We appreciate your interest in the Southern Marin Fire Protection District. Please follow us on social media and check back here often for updates.