INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
Under general direction, serves as the District’s overall program manager of all IT needs.
EXAMPLES OF IMPORTANT AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Manage all hardware and software programs and subscriptions
- Manage District telecommunications
- Manage budget and strategy for all District IT needs
- Must be 18 years of age
- Possess a valid California (Class C) driver's license
- Proficient English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Modern office methods and practices
- Ability to develop and manage a trouble ticket system
- Ability to develop and manage a strategic plan
- Technologically proficient with both Apple and PC platforms and products
- Ability to manage telecommunication systems
- Ability to work in a team environment and support the District’s mission
- Attention to detail and adherence to procedures
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent and supplemented by specialized training
- Three years’ IT experience
40 hours per week, may need to work outside of normal business hours on occasion. Up to $6,666/month, depending on experience plus full benefits (medical, dental, vision, retirement).
Must pass a background check which will include a drug test
Please fill out the Job Application and send with a resume to Liza Andre, Human Resources Manager (email@example.com).
POSTING WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON 11/30/20